meaningless lines

Sunday, February 05, 2006

1) I woke up in the morning, looking around I was terrified by the shadows on the wall surrounding me, the light, supposed to reveal the hidden in the dark, and the light revealed all my haunted ghosts and draw them to me on my walls, the light revealed all my fears and faced me with them where can I go now, there is no place to hide.2) When we are children I used to get her candy and open her hand pushing them proudly in her hand and her laughter would make my heart jumps. When we were teenagers I used to bring her roses and hand them to her while kissing them and her shy smile and blushed face would make my heart shivers. Now, I meet her with empty hands and her encouraging smile makes my heart shiver from fear, candy and roses don’t build homes, don’t buy dreams.3) I sit there in the corner watching her, wondering how does her magic really works she is master piece I hate all of her yet I collapse when she looks at me. How can she manipulate me that way how can she look through me so deep that I can feel her eyes cutting through the emptiness inside me? Each times I feel she will make her move against me I keep busy with other stuff I keep concentrating on one word resist, resist, resist, I smoke, I drink, I write, I laugh, I call people for help, and the moment she touches me I fall into pieces in her hand and no one no one can collect me but her. What a pure madness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home