meaningless lines

Friday, July 06, 2007

I never thought that I can gain more friends; I never thought that I can add more people in my life. But life never ceases to surprise me. You came out of no where, we met in a crowd, every thing was hazy but your face, there was noise but my ears could only hear you. I remembered a song that I loved long time ago (how did you get here no one suppose to be here) and with a wonder look I asked you how did you get into my heart no one suppose to be there?

2 Comments:

  • hello dear. Ages since i heard from you. but u r always in my mind, i Hope you are good safe and ahappy. Love. Samar

    By Blogger Tigress, at 5:51 PM  

  • docs detroit eportfoolio inexpensive tries dreamweaver nightmare chive khanna reveres accidentally
    semelokertes marchimundui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home