meaningless lines

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

meaninglesslines 2

After chasing her with my eyes for many months and noticing that she is totally different than all the girls I always chased and she even provoked different kind of feelings inside me, I made my move towards her. I stood in front of her giving her my deep invading look and while I was waiting for her to melt and fall in my love she bursted in loud laughter and replied to my amazed look I had on my face by saying : you must think that your are God’s gift to women . Teased by her words I replied in anger and maybe you aren’t woman enough to appreciate it. She stood up with a half of smile on her lips and left. We never talked again and I never understood the half smile she had before she went. I tried to tease her by going out with all the girls she knew but she kept this half smile when ever our eyes met. I remembered all that when I saw her after many years passing by with her husband and two kids, while I am still smacking down girls with my deep invading smile but never found real love never felt the way I felt for her she was the land that I wasn’t able to conquer she was God’s gift that I didn’t appreciate and now I know that her smile was mocking me for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home