meaningless lines

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

meaningless lines 2 (a)

Sitting in my car stuck in traffic, I looked to the people who surrounded me. I wished I can invade each one’s brain and know every thing about them who they are, are they happy? Or sad? Where they are going? I wanted to unite with them to taste their life feel their happiness, anger sadness and love. I wondered about the taxi driver does he make enough money can he afford his daughter marriage? Besides me I wondered about the man driving his kids back from school is he a good father? is he happy with his wife? is he going to live to see them grow up? I wondered about the girl in behind she seems nice is she is really nice she talk on the mobile whom she is talking to a friend or her lover? Is she nice or double faced human. I wondered and wondered and the circle getting wider and wider more people are entering into it the light went green and we all moved. I guess that is why I become e a psychologist to be able to invade people brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home