meaningless lines

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pink blogs and the other side of the moon blogs (part two):

It isn’t easy to write about these blogs because I see that there are two subtypes one is the grey zone and the second is the dark side of the moon. Not only that but also because although I consider myself a person who went through a lot in life I was amazed of what I read on some of these blogs (I know now that my parents raised me well as I didn’t understand most of the bad words they used).

Anyway to cut it short, here is my observations concerning the grey zone blogs (grey zone is a word we use in laboratory, when a sample is between positive and negative).

1) They are in between every thing and I mean every thing.
2) They have two parallel lives real life and blog life.
3) They are restless souls looking for a missing piece of a puzzle. They want to have a cause to fight for but they can’t figure it out yet.
4) They are torn between the madness of the creativity and the rules they have to follow to be accepted in their society. So although they are eager to cross the red light they do it in very limited and cautious way.
5) Lastly they long to fit in to find someone or something to belong to just they way they are without masks, but the problem is that they cant accept themselves they way they are as they are looking for the ideal human being and that as we all know doesn’t exist.
So that leave the dark side of the moon blog that will be tough job !!

2 Comments:

  • again........great analysis
    :-)

    By Blogger ayman_elgendy, at 5:25 PM  

  • when I came across your blog by chance I was trying to know brouse for more news on Alaa (the godfather of egy bloggers as he was arrested) I found your blog on their site (http://www.manalaa.net/egblogs/diarrhea)
    I thought it was just the journeys of a newely married educated sensetive young lady ,, and I loved it that way ,,, I always wanted to see and know more about how people with artistic sense and sensetive receptors to life would mingle and deal with everyday life ,,, I loved it ,, I guess I saw myself here after couple of years if I got married with a child and let me tell you the posts of (you and me and the blog) turned me really crazy ,,,

    Life after all is not a peice of a poem even for the poet ...
    Thanx again ,, it was beautiful ..

    But it was more than that ,, I read the analysis ,, and I loved it .. it was pretty accurate ,, I guess I belong to the second category ,, the other side of the moon ,,,

    thanx again ,, for a nice experience ..

    By Blogger bluestone, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home