meaningless lines

Sunday, December 10, 2006

meaningless lines

Shall I allow myself to have these feelings or I am not allowed? Can I just call and say I had no reason but that I wanted to hear your voice? I just feel the urge to hear that warm tone. Nothing can clam all these trembling feelings inside me but your warm voice and that special laughter, I only hear with me. I don’t need love words or emotional moments, I just need your silly jokes followed by the magic laughter telling me, I am somehow special and different and for some reason you only laugh this way with me.

4 Comments:

  • Don't call him, take yourself away of his voice and laughters..forget what he used to say about you or to you.

    Your posts are hurting me a lot.. I feel you and feel every word you write here.

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 5:17 PM  

  • sorry ya engy didnt mean to hurt you I am hounored that my words express your feelings and wish it comfort you instead of pain forgive me

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 11:10 PM  

  • Hey, don't say "sorry" tab3an, ya sallam ya3ny..it's not your fault..it's my harmful memories not you...yala fi dahya..cheers;)

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 11:42 AM  

  • Yalla, post the latest ones, 3ashan i will be ready with my one soon, f i wanna link to you.

    By Blogger Eman M, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home