meaningless lines

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

meaningless lines

Yes I hated you. See what monster you have created. One that is capable of doing anything and everything. I have lied, I have cheated, and I was even willing to kill. Kill you for what you have did and didn’t. I hated you and I hated myself even more. I not being able to return you love by love I could only hate you. I have no answers, so don’t ask why. I couldn’t leave, days passed by while I was watching myself changing couldn’t stop it I wanted to fit in the image people saw in us, but I hated us. Even the place so called home, hated me I could feel its walls getting tighter and tighter every day expelling me out of it. It was a long painful labor but the moment I walked away. I thought I was reborn again yet your curse haunted me, and I am still paying the price of hating you.

1 Comments:

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home