meaningless lines

Monday, May 29, 2006

Drums of temptations

Drums of temptations these are my heart beats, they rise up like African drums in the jungle beaten to expel evil spirits. Hundreds of tempting thoughts dance in my imagination, like a gipsy dancer in a full moon night, seducing me, manipulating me reshaping every inch of me hundreds of times, till I lose the track of who I am, till I lose the logic behind my resistance but I don’t surrender to the charm of temptations. I want to smoke but my chest can’t take it, I want drink but I am drunk enough by my thoughts. I want to be wild but my wisdom can’t take it, I want to stop repeating the same mistakes over and over again but it is too tempting and I want to be a writer but I am terrified of what I write A. One of my painful temptations is betraying you. The bitter sweat sinful thoughts, all the heat that wrap the place when he is around, all the roaring waves of passion that boils inside me when I hear his voice, makes the sound drums get louder and louder, yet I cant betray you, he is my deepest temptation, a wild dream, like a movie stars that pass by my dreams but you are life, you are my home. I can’t betray you. I just wish that the drums expel the evil spirit.

7 Comments:

  • Very high level of expressing human feelings.
    Perfect!!

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 9:49 AM  

  • "you are my home. I can’t betray you. I just wish that the drums expel the evil spirit" Siiiiigh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

  • thank you ya engy.

    nerro: what is worng do you have your own drum my dear dont worry they will expel evil spirit it worked for me:)

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 10:59 PM  

  • I liked the post so much

    By Blogger Wonderer, at 12:56 PM  

  • The drums might not of be the temptations, may be they are conflicts.
    They are not enjoyable in that sense… there is a better and more relieving feeling that can be reached … serenity!

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 11:54 AM  

  • Excellent, love it! Teeth whitening belmont

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 AM  

  • This is a great information:D I had started learning how to play drums for a very long time and found difficulty on playing it.

    By Blogger laurie01, at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home