meaningless lines

Thursday, November 23, 2006

meaningless lines

We arrived to the day we knew that we can’t go on any more. We agreed for the sake of our love to send every now and then a life sign, a missed call or sms or an email just to say I am here I am still alive. Days passed, and one day I found his name on my missed calls list, I got my life sign and under the spell of the moment I was about to send one to him but my finger froze on the dialing button how could I say I am alive while I am not since we are apart?

5 Comments:

  • Instead of sending a msg saying that you are "alive", send a msg saying "let's start over"
    Welcome back to blogging:)
    302baly:)

    By Blogger Wonderer, at 10:12 PM  

  • yaaaaaaah...7amdela 3al salama :)
    "how could I say I am alive while I am not since we are apart?" they are a big differece between surviving and living...u were there...but hit the button to get ur life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • wonderer, nerro

    it is so nice to see your names again and comments hope I can go on writing miss reading you too

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 9:32 PM  

  • Hey, welcome back..missed you:)))

    I'm speachless, can't comment on your post..I'm soooo touched and I feel your rapid heart beats when you saw his name in my heart!

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 12:56 PM  

  • Hey, Welcome back, the last sentence is a quote to be remembered ... "sigh"

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home