meaningless lines

Monday, January 08, 2007

Meaningless lines

We met after years, he still have his warm welcoming smile. It was nice to run into him although our last meeting was painful, as I declared that I can’t share him with other women. After exchanging the regular greetings and questions about life, he said I was the only true love in his life, and that he always loved me even before daring to tell me. But he knew deep down in his heart that he isn’t up to my standard. So he used others to escape from my love. Each woman reminded him with a part of me. Each one of them was a piece in puzzle that fitted altogether to make his heart complete. He couldn’t spare any of them, he needed them all. He added that he although all that, he was still missing me, but it was too late as he was already known as a playboy that scared me away. He said he still loves me and he doesn’t wish that I love him back but only that I believe what he said. Stunned by what he said and with a dull face hiding a mixture of happiness and doubts, I left without any word besides the regular goodbye. I loved him and maybe still do but I can never trust him he is a lair by nature.

4 Comments:

  • soo... touching and hard...

    *full stop*

    By Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue*, at 12:01 AM  

  • What's your name??!..are you "me"??!..you always say everything goes in my mind!!
    Of course I won't express and well-write as you, so thank you:)

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 11:29 AM  

  • blue:
    I love it when you like what I write it means more to me than you think:))

    engy:
    no need to thank me it is my pleasure anyway I dont think that I am so sensitive and sweet like you and you do express your self well my dear dont your read your blog:)) b ut I am a good mindreader anyway;)

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 12:19 AM  

  • really touched, with your permission i would like to quote this post

    By Blogger Askandarani, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home