meaningless lines

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

meaningless lines 2 (b)

I saw her from a distance in the middle of my way she was there sitting with her black fading into grey cloths due to time and dirt. Time engraved his marks deeply on her face which seems so pale from illness. She was begging passing people for money I turned my eyes away and passed her speeding up my steps. I walked away her voice still reaches me I asked myself is she will just disappear just because I don’t see her any more does her existence will cease just by ignoring her, does her sufferness will end by my leaving he street ? I turned back while searching for money in my pocket I stuck in her hand and rapidly and walked away wondering did I do that out of guilt , or for God’s sake or just to stop her voice from chasing me. I don’t know.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,
    I liked how concerned you are with people, their behavior and thoughts.
    And as far as this post is concerned, as long as you thought about it, that's a good thing. but I have something to tell u if you ever asked yourself again, no matter what the main reason was, you divert it and make it for only god's sake. if you are unsure she deserves or not... the most important thing is you really wanted to help.
    All the best,

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home