meaningless lines

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

There is no where to run

- Free me.
- -I can’t you know that.
- Then why you are here?
She wasn’t surprise by the question she was asking it to herself many times before she came up to the cell he is locked in. But she had no answer she was hoping that when she will see him she will understand but she could give neither herself nor him one. She turned her face away to hide her tears. Looking from the only slit in the wall it is too small to be called a window yet it allows him to view her bedroom. She was shocked from that fact so she looked at him and as if he read her thoughts; yes I can see you from here , they made this window just in front of me he smiles ironically they couldn’t find something better than that to torture me with. He said that and turned his face away to hide his tears, she ran to him held his face between her hands; I am sorry I didn’t know they did that I am sorry.
-Would it make a difference? You know I am here I am only few steps and still you live your life as if I don’t exist.

-That isn’t true I die every day because of you, you aren’t few step away from me you are here in my heart and s he took his chained hand and put it over her heart and kissed it.

-Then free me let me have a life too I wont come near you or hurt you, I will go away.
- You know that isn’t possible you know that if I did you will kill me.

-How can I do that I will die if I did?

-You will kill my soul I will lose myself to yours and this isn’t the life I want to live.
-with begging eyes, please I al dying here I can’t breath my heart is torn my soul is fading away I just want to smell the fresh air, see the stars and taste the sea one more time just one more time. I will let you live in peace I promise. Tears rolled on his face to her hands and his voice was capture by the strength of his sadness.

-You know that is not all what you miss and not all what you want to taste.

He looked at her with that look she know well so she stepped away from him although knowing he can’t harm her because of his chains yet she stepped back while he was trying to get loose screaming at her ; then go why you came here just to show me that you won the battle that you took lead after all ok you did you won but for how long I am not only in your heart but guess what I am also in your soul you also miss that taste as I do you long for these doomed feelings even more than I do I was only your excuses to have it but the truth is that we are one, I am just the other face of the coin. Lock as you want, tie me ,close even the slit, but my voice will reach you, your heart beat will be mine, there is no where you can hide there is no where to run .

She ran outside the cell falling into deep cry. There is no where to run

4 Comments:

  • Hi kid,
    I didn't get this one..but I like "his voice was captured by the strength of his sadness"..very strong expression.

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 4:58 PM  

  • well engy I am sorry but I guess I wrote so how with a very personal code I should have clarified more but I guess it is too late now sorry :)

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 11:47 PM  

  • hello new kid..

    i'm really touched with the nice way of showing ur feeelings.. even if it was so personal.. but u were so perfect descriping them..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 PM  

  • Keep up the good work » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home