meaningless lines

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Love being tagged

1-Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover?
Close friend: my soul mateLover: the male version of my soul mate
2- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive?
- NO way.
3- Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation?
-YEEEESSSSS.
4- When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person?
- Last week on my own few days ago in front of a friend of mine. I usually don’t cry that often.
5- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
-None as I never met someone who is satisfied with what he or she got.

6- If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?
- that is a tough one but my soul mate is a very good friend too so I will go for my soul mate.

7- Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are?
- Yes they do I only disagree with them.
8- Would you prefer to be blind or deaf?
I used to irritate my friend with this question when I was teenager.
SO that how they felt, actually don’t know.

9- How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
- Maybe five or six and I guess there is more than one will be important each of my friends is important to me in he or she own way.

10- If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so?
- I don’t get the question maybe due to the fact that my first language is Chinese!!!

11- Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one – it completely lacked sex?

- What that question aims to? Can’t talk about sex in public place.
- 12- If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? What if you had kids?
- The same comment as the previous one.

13- Relative of the population at large? How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality?
- Super of course you should see me:)))

14- If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
- That is what I do every night and I would love to have a dream that my diet worked ;)

15- While out one day, you are surprised to see your father holding hands with someone who is clearly his lover, he begs you not to say anything to your mother. How would you respond? What if your mother later told you that she was going crazy thinking that your father was having an affair yet knew it was just her imagination?
- Well of course it would be pure imagination and the answer is I wont tell her but I will talk to him.
16- If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you?
- My kids

17- You become involved romantically but after 6 months realize you need to end the relationship. If you were certain the person would commit suicide if you were to leave and were also certain you could not be happy with the person, what would you do?
- I would try to make him walk out of it. by driving him crazy.

18- What was your most enjoyable dream? Your worst nightmare?

-My worst nightmare is that the lions on the Kaserel3ani bridge would move and attack people:( .

-My most enjoyable dream I have long list.1

9- If by sacrificing your life you could contribute so much to the world you would be honored by all nations, would you be willing to do so? If so, would you make the sacrifice knowing that someone you thoroughly disliked would received that honor while you went unrecognized?
-If I am willing to make a scarify than it means I am not selfish so I would mind if any one took the credit for it as long as the aim of this scarify is fulfilled.

20- Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you are?

-I am not sure but I guess it would be nice.

21- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?
Yes Of course but I have to maintain relationship a close one with the other parents too.

22- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

- I usually sing in my car and I sing for my baby niece, yesterday I was singing to her Mohamed Mounir song BRAH ELSHBABIK. (I guess they should don’t leave with her alone for long time).

23- Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

-I used to want to be a man because we are in male society but when I read that women seek equality with men lack ambition I realised that being a female is a great bless. At least I am a mom.

24- What are your most compulsive habits? Do you regularly struggle to break these habits?

- I DON’T THINK I have one oh no wait I look to my car side mirror, with no need to do so, if I am not comfortable with the company I have with. I eat when I am depressed. YES but it doesn’t work.

25- Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person.
- never I rather be in a fully crowded place but food is nice touch :)

26- If you knew you would die of an incurable disease within 3 months, would you allow yourself to be frozen within the week if you knew it would give you a modest chance of being revived in 1,000 years and living a greatly extended life?

- No who knows maybe when I am back to life I would die form shock of what I see

27- You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you’ve never met. Would you want to go if you had to go by yourself?
-Although I hate being alone yet I would go I like exploring

28- If you were at a friend’s house for thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?

- I would ignore and stop eating it already happened but not in a friend home I was invited out by a friend and I feared to insult her as she picked the place so I pretended that I am not feeling that well .

29- If someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime. Would you seek revenge?
- don’t think so I am not that kind

So what else??

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home