meaningless lines

Monday, March 06, 2006

meaningless lines 3 e

) I made all the noise I could make I shouted I screamed I hitted the ground with my feet and bang the doors with my hands but nothing seemed to work every body moved away people walked in their way as if I wasn’t there and every things seemed to be coming from far away I could hear a thing I see them going on living but I don’t hear them I could feel the fire inside but I don’t see it every thing was going crazy around everything was running so fast my heart beats started to run and my breath was running every one of the many wounds were leaving their marks that I don’t know from where the pains is coming .

3 Comments:

  • Well, let me tell you this, I learned the hard way that I shouldn't expect a lot from others..friends or strangers. You will be happy if they tried to offer help, but in case they didn't...u won't feel disappointed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

  • It's just like everything else in life... life is all about shares, everyone has his own package. we just have to accept the package as it is. some people have lots of family or friends to support, others have big deal of money or authority. and it's about time also, so may be you feel alone and unheard now but who knows tomorrow may be different.
    And what if you are not yet ready to be heard, you need to spend some quality time listening to yourself first and know where is the pain coming from.
    It needs some effort from you.
    Hope you will feel better and try to write, there are things hidden inside we get surprised that they only come on to the surface when we write.

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 12:28 PM  

  • thank you ya nerro and message for reading what I wrote I just want to clear that I dont always write about myself well sometimes I do but other times I just write and dont know even why I write or whom I am expressing.

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home