meaningless lines

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I dont believe in fairy tales

OK I will do something here which might be crazy but I really want to go for it I will imitate few bloggers in their writing style just for fun and to warm up and trying to unlock my writer block.


So let me try this:

I don’t believe in fairy tales. I mean as many people said before, we never knew what happened after they come together? Did they really live happily ever after? but this not the only reason I don’t believe in fairy tales the other one is that it cant be true love they don’t have the required the elements of a relationship’s success. It is a shallow attraction between a handsome young rich man who seems silly enough to fall in love with a pretty girl the moment he saw her with no words no thoughts exchange without even knowing anything about her even her name ok the prince in Cinderella did know her name danced with her, but this prince in snow white what did he have as a basis for his love a kiss to a sleeping lips?? Which makes me believe that this love is built on only pure physical attraction and not pure romantic love as they tried to make us believe through the years and again how can I buy that the king in Cinderella easily agreed that his son marry a common girl with no family or money just because her shoes were the right size!!


ok that was a silly trial for imitation because actually I don’t know whom I did imitate in this post :) promise to make it better next time.

9 Comments:

  • Hi Kid..I've just run into ur blog and I really liked it ..So simple and so deep.

    I agree with you about fairy tales..who belives on love from the first sight!!..and I agree too that it's nothing more than a pysical attraction but I guess too that no one looks so deep in these tales..we just hear the story and smile and love the mood for a while (the same when watching a romance movie).

    I am not a romantic person..I am 100% realistic one but I still enjoy hearing these tales and dream of mine, while I am quite sure that if it happens to me I will look down to this stupid guy and ask "why me..do u even know me..r u crazy??!!"

    Have a nice day.

    By Blogger E N G Y, at 3:05 PM  

  • hi ya engy thank for passing by and you are right how can anyone say I love to one without knowing them?? I will drop by your post asap thanks again

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 12:24 AM  

  • LOL..btw...I tried to guess who were u imitating bardo...bas didn't figure it out. Mesh moshkela...the thing is you came up with a very nice post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 AM  

  • thanks ya nerro anyway I have tried, and still have more post which I think are more closer to the bloggers I meant to imitate but right now I am sure if it is really fun to do that or not?

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 8:30 PM  

  • mesh fahma...fun for you or us?? if it is you...then it is ur call...if it us...this is so immeasurably cool...are u kidding...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM  

  • Although I am very curious to know whom u were imitating. but It's a very nice post.
    Couldn't resist reading when I saw the title although I do believe in Fairy Tales but wanted to see what do u think.

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 10:54 AM  

  • I have a good suggestion for you.
    Start imitating bloggers who give you their permission to imitate them and mention their names and mafeenash men za3al, that is the rule.
    I agree to imitate me w '7aliki 3ala ra7tek '7alis:))

    By Blogger Wonderer, at 9:50 PM  

  • ok your words encouraged to go on although I was going to stop anyway who else will allow me to imitate her/him? . but the one I will post tonight I cant resist posting it so forgive me:))

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 10:56 PM  

  • ana kaman have not the tiniest problem at all..:D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home