meaningless lines

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To nerro with love ( imitation trial 3)

I worked hard on this one hope you will like it.
I don’t want to go to work fa I thought about calling T to have a sick leave or something but I am not good in lying I hate it so I pushed myself out of bed dressed in one of my favorite colors trying to put myself in a better mood. In the car I put on my favorite music to relax a bit. Then for my surprise the car stopped just like that with no funny noise or shaking just stopped. Fa I went keda "I don’t need that now I am on the middle of the 6 Oct. Bridge" I stepped out of the car knowing nothing about mechanical troubles of cars I tried to pretend that I do and I opened the car and looked inside mmmm!!!! …On a second thought I will ask for help I tried to stop a taxi driver but no hope what happened to the men in the country. I started to sweat when I noticed that it is hot and I am late for work fa I decided to call M and ask her to tell T that I am stuck here we keda, I asked her if she knows anything about cars fa she was silent showia than she said ya3ni things which I didn’t figure out, because the traffic police interrupted my call shouting from a distance and moving his hands in way that I figured out that he is asking me to move the car as it is slowing the road. I replied with a stupid smile and trying to be clam in front of his stupid attitude and said "I can ‘t'' , when he came closer he was asking why I stopped here? so I replied ''actually I enjoy doing that every morning when I am late to work I come here and stop so you can come and ask me to move'' by the end of my sentence I lost my smile and the other face of being a Gemini started to appear but that was the wrong answer to the wrong guy as he opened his mouth widely and starred at me in a way irritated me more. fa I went back to the car to avoid losing it completely and tried to be nice to the car of course not the traffic man and as I am Omi Da3iali the car just started again Wallahi keda on its own so I waved good bye to the guy and burst in laughter when I imagined him believing what I just told him about the my habit of stopping on the bridge when I am late to work no way now he will believe that there was a problem with the car.

6 Comments:

  • I can never tell you how hillariuos is that post. we sat Nerro and I and read it together and we were laughing so hard.
    Yes it is very much like Nerro the wordings and attitude. I have to admit that if I read that post without knowing that u wrote it.. I would have thought it's my sister's :))

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 9:37 PM  

  • when I saw fa, ba2a, shiwaya, mmmmmm, gemini... I said to myself it is NERRO:)
    Good trail, very funny. I wonder from where do you get those senarios?:))
    Keep it on.

    By Blogger Wonderer, at 9:58 PM  

  • ah and you forgot something,
    You have to say cool and super every now and then. Also, you forgot to mention that the traffic policeman who had a PINK complexion stepped out of a spaceship that landed in the middle of the bridge. At the end of their conversation the alien who drove the spaceship asked her about the nearest gas-station as he ran out of gas:)

    By Blogger Wonderer, at 10:10 PM  

  • NK: LOOOOL....I laughed my lungs out...I loved this...bas you know what!! I'd never play a police man...3ashan...he might yela3abani 3al shanakel later :D...begad...that was so cool :D waiting for more.

    Wonderer: mashi...mashi...at least the aliens am talking about are pink...but remeber ur green guy??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • thnk girls a7'galtom twad3i and I am glad you think that I get closer as much as I could t nerro style.
    MIB: waiting for green light from you so I can imitate you.

    Wonderer: thanks for the tips about nerro and beware you are next:)).

    nerro:I wouldnt do that also last time I did he took my driving liesence away

    By Blogger The new kid in the blogger, at 10:52 PM  

  • NK,
    yasalam... I would be honored :)
    Thanks dear.

    By Blogger Nesrina, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home